- delete the Matlab icon on your desktop
- type "Matlab" into your Start Menu search
- The top result should be the Matlab app/program (e.g., "Matlab 2020a")
- left click that and see if Matlab starts
- if it does, do the search again
- right click the same result and select "open file location"
- you should see three objects in the folder, for example "Activate Matlab 2020a","Deactivate Matlab 2020a","Matlab 2020a"
- right click "Matlab 2020a"
- "create shortcut"
- an error box will probably pop up asking if you want the shortcut on your desktop. Say "yes"
While starting Matlab icon on desktop, it is throwing error matlab.exe is moved or deleted.
7 views (last 30 days)
While starting Matlab icon on desktop, it is throwing error matlab.exe is moved or deleted. I installed MATLAB2020a in other than the C drive using
command : (_temp_xxxx) folder\setup.exe -downloadFolder "some drive(ex: U:)".
It is showing installation successfully completed but I am not able run the Matlab in windows 10
Please let me know what is the issue.
Sindar on 20 Sep 2020