Around 10000 matrices are stored in a folder in .mat format.
The matrices are square in nature with order NxN in my case N=15.
Important characteristics of the matrix
1) Diagonal elements D11,D22 etc are real in nature
2) The other elements in the matrices are complex in nature.
3) The elements in the lower triangle are equal to the complex conjugates of the upper triangle matrix, so the real part remains the same.
1) Separate all the diagonal elements and store in a column vector.
So Nx1 column vector-1
2) Separate all the Real parts of the upper triangle matrix and lower triangle matrix and store in another column vector.
Since for NxN matrix the number of elements the upper triangle is given by is N(N-1)/2 and similarly for lower triangle is given by N(N-1)/2
So in total 2 x (N(N-1))/2)= [N(N-1)] x1 column vector-2
3) At the end stacking a column vector-1 and column vector-2 to form a column vector-3 of N2x1 order.
Please help me in getting Column vector-3 which is very crucial. Manually could be done for few matrices but at present the task is tobe done for 10000 matrices, which may even increase. Thanks