This a simple demonstration of a content based image retrieval using 2 techniques.
1. Using knn for image retrieval
2. Using svm for image retrieval.
Notice: Please follow these steps in order to avoid common mistakes.
1. Go to the following link http://wang.ist.psu.edu/docs/related/
and download the 100 test images zip file
2. Extract the images from the zip file to the ImageRetrieval/images folder and overwrite any existing images that previously existed in that directory
3. In order to make any queries you'll be asked to load the dataset firt. No worries the directory contains the full dataset.mat file which you can load and then fire up your queries.
You can also download the source code from github: https://github.com/kirk86/ImageRetrieval
Chez (2021). Content Based Image Retrieval (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/42008-content-based-image-retrieval), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!