Meysam Mahooti (2023). Satellite Orbits: Models, Methods and Applications (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/55533-satellite-orbits-models-methods-and-applications), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Industries > Aerospace And Defense > CubeSat and Satellites >
- Sciences > Physics > Gravitation, Cosmology & Astrophysics >
- Aerospace > Aerospace Blockset > Reference Applications >
- Sciences > Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences > Earth and Planetary Science >
- Engineering > Aerospace Engineering > Satellite and Orbital Mechanics >
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Satellite Orbits Models, Methods, and Applications
Range_4W.m was modified.
It was revised on 2022-10-30.
It was revised on 2022-09-24.
The Accel_Grad.m is modified.
Modifications are made to SAT_Const.m, AccelHarmonic_AnelasticEarth.m, and AccelHarmonic_ElasticEarth.m.
The AccelHarmonic_AnelasticEarth.m, the AccelHarmonic_ElasticEarth.m, and the Accel.m are modified.
Mjday_TDB.m and nrlmsise00.m are modified.
The DE430 full matrix is added.
Exercise_3_2.m, Exercise_8_2.m, and Exercise_8_3.m are modified.
Revised on March 26, 2020.
Revised on 2018-01-27.
TDRSOD.m and Trj.m are changed to decrease the CPU time.