Uses empirical correction coefficients to correct for temperature related radiometric inter-channel steps occurring in spectral data collected by Analytical Spectral Devices (ASD) spectroradiometers.
For more information please see:
Hueni, A. and Bialek, A. (2017). "Cause, Effect and Correction of Field Spectroradiometer Inter-channel Radiometric Steps." IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing 10(4): 1542-1551.
Note: This code may fail is the inter-channel steps are caused by field of view inhomogeneities rather than thermal effects! It is only designed to deal with thermal effects. For details see the discussion section in our paper.
Andy Hueni (2021). ASD Full Range Spectroradiometer Jump Correction (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/57569-asd-full-range-spectroradiometer-jump-correction), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Contact for python code and processing data
1. Synthetic aperture radar SAR/InSAR/PolSAR learning and simulation of interferometric SAR
2. Recognition of features based on high-resolution remote sensing satellites, there are mainly 15 types of features, including various crops, industrial land, rivers, water sources, buildings, etc.
3. Image Analysis, Classification and Change Detection in Remote Sensing, with Algorithms for ENVI/IDL and Python
4. Remote Sensing Image Classification.
5. Semantic-segmentation-of-remote-sensing-image based on deep learning for semantic segmentation of remote sensing images.
6. Unet-based improved networks to study Remote sensing image semantic segmentation, which is based on keras. Sparse Representation and Intelligent Analysis of 2019 Remote Sensing Image competition.
7. Classification in Remote Sensing Optical Images by CNNs.
8. MARTA GANs: Unsupervised Representation Learning for Remote Sensing Image Classification. An multiple-layer feature-matching generative adversarial networks (MARTA GANs) to learn a representation using only unlabeled data.
9. Remote Sensing Indices Derivation Tool: Calculate spectral indices using satellite remote sensing data.Landsat 1-5 MSS Landsat 4-5 TM Landsat 7 ETM+ Landsat 8 OLI Worldview-02 MODIS Terra and Aqua
Still don't find function
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!