Helps to release the developed code into a Pcode. It supports multiple release scenarios.
* Package all the m-files into a single m-file.
* Convert every m-file as a p-file and follow the development folder structure.
* Convert every m-file as a p-file and move all the p-files into a single folder.
* Create help m-file with only the comments along with p-files.
How to use:
1. Add PcodeReleaseUtility and PcodeReleaseUtility\utils folders into MATLAB path.
2. Run ">> pcodeGUI" in the MATLAB command window to run the tool
Developed by: Sysenso Systems, www.sysenso.com
Please contact us if you need any further customization.
1.0 - Initial Version.
1.1 - Added global checkbox to add/remove help files, Added API(releaseUtility.m) support for the tool.
Sysenso Systems (2020). PCode Release Tool (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/73919-pcode-release-tool), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Thanks "Yair Altman" for your review comments. We have released version 1.1 which includes all the changes that you have noted.
A very useful addition to the toolchest of serious developers in Matlab who need to distribute IP-obfuscated code.
I suggest the following improvements:
(1) adding a global checkbox to add/remove all help files (default=on), because if we have many files it becomes tedious to select each file's checkbox individually
(2) changing the [Retain folder structure ON/OFF] buttons into a single simple checkbox
(3) enabling command-line interface (rather than GUI interactivity) to support automated build scripts
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!