Version 1.1 (52.1 MB) by Murat Panayirci
Generic Data Organizer and Post-Processor
Updated Thu, 12 Aug 2021 09:40:11 +0000
Gendorg: A Generic Data Organizer & Post-Processor
It is a simple tool developed in Matlab App Designer with some basic features which can be extended according to specific requirements
This tool is useful if you:
- perform experiments systematically and collect large amount of data
- want to create a database with all performed tests while keeping track of selected experiment parameters
- want to avoid repetitive manual labour for post-processing data and generating plots
- want to be consistent in terms of the processing of data when more than one person is using the test equipment
- want to have the data all in one place
•All the above points are also valid if the data is generated from numerical simulations
Murat Panayirci (2023). Gendorg (https://github.com/e112974/Gendorg/releases/tag/v1.1), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Created with R2021a
Compatible with any release
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.
See release notes for this release on GitHub: https://github.com/e112974/Gendorg/releases/tag/v1.1