Manage Files in the Cloud Across Devices
Use MATLAB Drive from Your Desktop
Share and Collaborate with Others
MATLAB Drive works in the cloud with:
Enable MATLAB Drive on your desktop by installing MATLAB Drive Connector, which:
- Integrates MATLAB Drive with your MATLAB environment
- Provides simple access to your files through the MATLAB Drive folder
- Enables offline access, syncing changes after connectivity is restored
Install MATLAB Drive Connector:
Share your work with others by inviting them to join a folder. Collaborate with them by extending permission to edit your files, or just keep others up-to-date by providing view-only access. All they need is a MathWorks Account to participate. Learn more.
MATLAB Drive Connector
- MATLAB Drive Connector supports the same operating systems as the latest version of MATLAB. It requires only a small amount of RAM and disk space.
- MATLAB Drive Connector does not require MATLAB. However, it integrates with MATLAB R2017a and onwards if installed.