Online training works best in a Windows environment.
- Instructor-led online training works best in a Windows environment.
- Internet: High-speed Internet (DSL, cable, LAN) connection
- Phone: Landline and computer audio calls are supported for the voice portion of the training. Use of a headset with microphone or speaker is recommended.
- Sound: Windows supported stereo sound card with speakers
- Virtual Lab: Browser and Java or Active X (to access software for the duration of the course)
- Monitor: A dual monitor set-up is highly recommended for ease of following class instruction, use of the software, and accessibility of ematerials
Training at Your Facility
Because our courses make extensive use of hands-on examples, PCs or workstations are required. The operating system should be consistent throughout the facility, and be supported by the latest version of MATLAB. Before the first day of the course, please install the trial software provided to you for the course. Each computer should have a CD drive, USB port, or be networked for installation. An electrical outlet should be available for the instructor.
If you have questions or concerns about these requirements, please note them when requesting training. MathWorks will work with you to accommodate your needs without affecting the quality of the course.
The following equipment should be available for attendees:
- PCs or workstations
- Consistent operating system that supports the latest version of MATLAB
- DVD drive or USB port
- Trial MathWorks software provided for the course installed
The following equipment should be available for the instructor:
- Electrical outlet
- A computer projector with a minimum resolution of 1024 x 768 and lumens of 2000 or greater (If a projector is not available, MathWorks can supply one at no additional cost.)
Some features require the use of a C compiler. See the list of supported compilers.
Training Course Catalog
Expert Instructors can tailor onsite training sessions to meet your organizational needs.