Financial professionals worldwide use the interactive programming environment and prebuilt computational libraries of MATLAB® to develop quantitative applications in a fraction of the time it would take them in C++ or Visual Basic.
By standardizing on MathWorks products, teams of quants and their IT colleagues in the financial services industry can work and collaborate in a single environment to:
- Chart historical and live market data
- Model interest rates
- Solve optimization problems
- Develop quantitative models to optimize performance and minimize risk
- Integrate with data sources and legacy software
- Develop and deploy applications to production environments, desktops, servers, and the Web