Charulatha Kalluri, MathWorks
This webinar will provide an overview of major signal processing capabilities of MATLAB and related Toolboxes.
Attendees will discover how MATLAB and featured Toolboxes enable users to more effectively solve problems encountered in analysis, design, implementation and verification of signal processing systems.
Through demonstrations, we will showcase features and capabilities of the Signal Processing Toolbox, Filter Design Toolbox, Fixed-Point Toolbox, Embedded MATLAB and related products and show how these features help users tackle a wide range of signal processing problems and challenges. You will learn about:
• Statistical signal processing, with a focus on spectral analysis
• Design of digital filters including multirate and adaptive filters
• Specification-based filter design methodology using Filterbuilder
• Estimating the computational complexity of filter structures
• Converting a design from a floating-point to a fixed-point representation
• Generating C code from MATLAB using Embedded MATLAB
• Accelerating fixed-point MATLAB code execution speed through automatic C code generation
• Generating synthesizable VHDL or Verilog code from filters in MATLAB