Software Engineer in Test - MATLAB Coder
Come join our energetic and quality-focused team responsible for testing the MATLAB Coder product. MATLAB Coder generates standalone C and C++ code from MATLAB code.
For more details about the MATLAB Coder product, click here:
As a member of a growing development team, the engineer will participate in every phase of software development; from feature inception to its final release. This includes influencing requirements specification, driving software design for testability, developing test procedures and implementing automated test suites in MATLAB and C++.
- Designing test plans and test procedures
- Developing automated test infrastructure and test suites
- Designing and running sweep testing using various techniques such as Feature Based Testing and Randomized Testing
- Creating test tools and enhancing existing ones
- Reporting bugs and qualifying bug fixes
- Providing feedback to development throughout the development process
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Excellent problem-solving and good algorithm skills
- Knowledge of C/C++ and experience with object oriented programming
- Programming experience in MATLAB
- Experience with compilers is a must
- Knowledge of software quality industry standard processes and testing methodologies
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python
- Experience working on Linux
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.