Software Engineer in Test - Simulink
You will work as part of a high-energy and talented team located in Bangalore, India focusing on testing core features of Simulink. The Software Engineer in Test will be developing automated test suites and conducting hands-on testing of the different core features of the Simulink Product. This position is for someone who enjoys solving challenging problems.
As a Simulink Software Engineer in Test - you will provide strong technical input to the testing of the core Simulink features. Specific tasks will include: participating in design reviews, test planning, writing test suites using MATLAB and other automation tools (such as Perl, Python), writing and executing interactive tests, reporting bugs detected, verifying fixes and final product validation. As a member of the QE department, you will work closely with the Engineering, Documentation, Program Management and Technical Support departments.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Masters or Bachelors degree in computer science, electrical/computer engineering or other related engineering fields
- At least 2 years of experience in software testing
- Strong programming skills in C (or) MATLAB is a must
- Familiarity with Simulink and C++
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies, including developing test plans
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivation and good time-management skills
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.