Senior Advanced Support Engineer
Join a worldwide team of engineers, experienced with industry applications of MathWorks products. Leverage your user's perspective on Simulink and its Coder products to understand customers engineering challenges, to help them apply our products, to solve their complex technical problems and use their feedback to improve our products.
Lead the resolution of escalated and advanced technical issues
Influence product direction by contributing knowledge of customer applications
Directly influence new features by reviewing designs, participating in usability studies and/or modifying source code
Facilitate collaboration between customers and development teams
Create content for the MathWorks' community, including application demonstrations and technical writing
Mentor engineers in their technical and career growth
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- 3+ years of experience using Simulink or other tools to generate code for embedded software development
- Experience in software application development and algorithmic design
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in C/C++ and associated compilers
- Good understanding of MISRA & AUTOSAR standards is a plus
- Experience integrating existing (legacy) code into model-based design applications
- Understanding of the design challenges within the Aerospace and/or Automotive industries is a strong plus
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.