Software Engineer in Test - Infrastructure and Architecture
Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
As a Software Engineer in Test in the MathWorks Infrastructure and Architecture, you will be responsible for qualifying new tools and technologies used to build the MathWorks family of products. You will work with the development team to design and develop automated testing for these tools and incorporate them into the continuous integration system. This position requires strong analytical and debugging skills, as well as an ability to work with downstream teams to identify and resolve issues.
- Design and develop test frameworks and automated tests
- Investigate and debug failures
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve failures
- Report defects
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant technical field. Non-engineering degrees won't be considered
- Strong debugging and analytical skills
- Test automation experience
- Exposure to multiple platforms
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.