Software Engineer Simulation
Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
Join talented team of engineers developing next-generation simulation tools essential for validation and verification of autonomous systems. The primary focus of this position is to develop virtual scenario simulation tools for automotive, aerospace and robotics.
- Be responsible for the full software life cycle from requirements gathering and design, to coding, and testing
- Collaborate with highly skilled global teams working in autonomous system's area to produce high quality, robust and versatile software.
- Design and develop simulation interfaces for interoperability of data across multiple tools.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with C++
- Proficiency with object oriented design
- Familiarity with Agile development practices.
- Knowledge in virtual simulation software.
- Familiarity with MATLAB and Simulink
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.