Software Engineer in Test - Simulink Code Generation
- Job: 27155-VKAT
- Location: IN-Bangalore
- Department: Quality Engineering
Software Engineer in Test is responsible for developing testing tools and infrastructure to improve the Code Generation products. As a part of MathWorks Code Generation Quality Program, you will work closely with Bangalore and US teams to impact the development organization world-wide.
Know more about our Quality Engineering team: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/teams-roles/qualityengineering.html?s_tid=cr_tred_qe
You will work on developing infrastructure and tools to improve the Code Generation products. You will also develop new quality metrics and supporting processes. You will have an opportunity to leverage and expand your design and programming skills. As a member of the Quality Engineering department, you will be involved in the end-to-end development cycle and will closely collaborate with various other internal groups. Your initial responsibilities will include:
- Learning the MathWorks testing environment, processes, and tools
- Designing and implementing automated test tools
- Participating, contributing and/or driving design and code reviews
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with MATLAB
- Bachelor’s degree (with 3 years of experience) or Master’s degree (with 1 year experience) in electrical/computer engineering or other related engineering fields is a must
- Object Oriented Programming experience
- Knowledge of software design methodologies
- Experience with C/C++
- Familiarity with Makefiles / shell scripting and Perl
- Experience with Code coverage tools like Bullseye, GCOV, Emma
- Experience with Simulink
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.