Recruiter - College/ University Programs
Join our college recruiting team and hire top talent for our Bangalore Engineering Development Group which develops future leaders for the organization!
You will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting, relationship building, and sourcing related to the college recruiting program. You’ll engage with computer science and engineering graduates from top universities to ensure top-notch candidate experience.
You will build credible relationships with hiring managers by finding great candidates and providing sound advice during the hiring cycle. The ideal candidate will be results driven, detail oriented, and creative!
- Collaborate with the college recruiting team and business area on hiring efforts
- Manage pipeline, screen applicants, interview and close candidates for full-time and intern positions
- Analyze, report, and recommend ways to evolve and improve our programs
- Opportunity to travel to key universities
- Identify and implement new recruiting program strategies focused on sourcing
- Use social media and web sources to promote opportunities and events
- Partner with hiring managers and interview teams throughout the hiring process
- Partner with university relations recruiter to support strategic campus events
- Opportunity to work on professional requirements during off campus season.
- Offer contract preparation, other documentation related support and coordination with the new hires
- Participate in additional projects and tasks as needed
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Must have 3 years of experience in college recruiting
- Experience analyzing recruiting metrics to identify trends and opportunities
- Demonstrated experience with full life-cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, and closing
- Experience in fast paced and high-volume recruiting cycles
- Experience with applicant tracking systems is a plus
- Sharepoint Experience is a plus
- Ability to efficiently prioritize workload, multi-task
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Time management skills to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Outlook
- Able to adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Ability to travel 15% of the time
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.