Marketing Event Support Specialist
Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
We are seeking a Marketing Event Support Specialist to join our MathWorks team! The Marketing Event Support Specialist will partner closely with assigned office or region-specific Sales and Marketing teams to support Marketing and Sales event campaigns.
This role manages and deploys Sales and Marketing campaigns from kickoff through post-event activities, establishing and driving timelines and due dates for the events team. This also includes logistical, fulfillment, and promotional support.
This position has a hands-on role in building and executing Marketing and Sales event campaigns and event setup logistics by utilizing our marketing automation (Oracle Eloqua), web publishing (Adobe Experience Manager), and project management tools (Workfront). You will collaborate closely with worldwide internal teams to gather requirements and consult on business needs to support event execution.
In this role, you will advise and collaborate with Sales & Technical teams and other Marketing groups across the organization worldwide.
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or similar Web publishing tools
- Experience with Oracle Eloqua or similar marketing automation tools
- Knowledge of digital marketing (primarily building landing and registration pages) and best practices for copy, design, and layout
- Knowledge of Jira, Workfront or other project management tools
- Ability to effectively interact with colleagues globally in all levels of the organization
- Strong project management skills and can juggle multiple projects with a positive attitude and collaborative approach
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Strong process orientation and organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize a high volume of projects and tasks simultaneously
- Analytical and proactive approach to problem solving
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.