Software Engineer - MATLAB Hardware
- Job: 27931-KB
- Location: IN-Bangalore
- Department: Product Development
Join our MATLAB Hardware team and develop features that enable users to interface with the maker and IoT hardware such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP32, etc. from MATLAB.
As a member of high caliber software engineering team, you will design and develop new software features, and enhance existing functionality that enables users to interface with external hardware from within MATLAB.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Owning and driving projects from the early requirements through to completion using agile methodologies by working closely with cross-functional teams
- Requirement gathering, functional and architecture design, implementation, and unit testing
- Creating examples and demos for customers to demonstrate the potential of creating solutions combining MATLAB and maker hardware
- Participation in all team activities including release planning, design reviews, code reviews, and bashes
This position requires C/C++ and MATLAB development experience and an interest in developing software features to interface hardware with MATLAB
You will work closely with other developers, quality engineers, user experience specialists, documentation specialists, and customer-facing engineers to develop and deliver software features.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.