- Job: 30130-KKUM
- Location: IN-Hyderabad
- Department: Product Development
Support and enhance the functionality of MathWorks tools, enabling engineers to define and analyze RF and Mixed signal systems across MATLAB and Simulink. The full stack developer will be part of the Research and Development team that develops new Apps (GUI and back end).
Key success factors include strong Object-Oriented Programming knowledge and experience with using EDA tools. This role requires establishing release goals; gathering internal and external customer requirements; creating functional and architectural specifications; and testing new functionality. You will collaborate with existing engineers to solve problems and stay on top of current software technologies.
- You will be responsible for all stages of software development including requirements specifications, design, architecture, implementation, and testing.
- You will work with cross functional teams including customer facing engineers and user experience specialists to design and implement tools based on customer workflows.
- You will leverage your communication and inter-personal skills with a cross-functional team to deliver high quality features.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Must hold a degree focused on Computer Science and Engineering
- Broad comprehension of common design patterns, idioms, and styles
- Strong background in data structures, algorithms and debugging
- Ability to document designs (UML a plus)
- Programming experience in graphical user interfaces is a strong plus
- Good communication and organizational skill
- Experience with MATLAB and/or Java script is a plus
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.