Aerospace Workflow Developer
- Job: 30817-JSAR
- Location: IN-Bangalore
- Department: Product Development
Are you interested in combining your aerospace and MathWorks product knowledge to solve complex modeling and simulation problems? Do you have experience in flight control systems, flight or orbital mechanics, flight or mission analysis, flight test, modeling and simulation, or system engineering? Do you like developing and demonstrating Model Based Design examples, workflows, and tools? If you answered yes to these questions, then we would like to speak with you.
Join our aerospace team and be responsible for designing and developing scalable software frameworks and services. Be part of a dynamic team that is responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance, and evolution of software tools for analysis and Model-based design of aerospace vehicle systems.
Collaborate in technical vision and design demonstrating the use of MathWorks products for aerospace applications
- Develop aerospace examples displaying Aerospace Toolbox, Aerospace Blockset and other MathWorks products functionality
- Demonstrate and expand workflows for aerospace industry utilizing collaborative workflows, data management, distributed simulation, agent-based modeling, co-simulation, and project management
- Execute on implementation plans and develop a robust suite of unit and integration tests
- Work with remote teams in an Agile development environment and apply lean and test-driven methodologies
- Participate in and drive concept, design, and code reviews for functional changes
- Provide continuous value to customers through regular enhancements, timely bug fixes, and refactor of legacy code
- Programming experience with MATLAB
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Technical degree in Aerospace Engineering or related field
- Collaborative Model Based Design and/or development workflow experience is a plus
- Aerospace industry experience is a plus
- Experience to Simulink is a plus
- Exposure to Simulink Control Design, and/or Simulink Design Optimization is a plus
- Exposure to physical modeling simulation is a plus
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.