The MathWorks Torino office is located in the Piedmont in Northern Italy. This historic city is known for its numerous art galleries, restaurants, churches, palaces, opera houses, piazzas, parks, gardens, theatres, libraries, and museums. The city hosts some of Italy’s best universities, such as the University of Torino, founded in the 15th century, and the Polytechnic University of Torino. It is also a thriving center for Italy’s automotive and aerospace industries.
Jobs at this location include Sales and Service, Marketing, and Business Operations.
Culture and Benefits
- Free company breakfast on Wednesdays
- Summer outing with our families
- Free coffee and refreshments available in the office
- Dynamic group of colleagues with a focus on teamwork
- Company-sponsored social mission volunteer efforts supporting local charities, education, and the environment