Link AUTOSAR Components to Requirements
If you have Requirements Toolbox™ software, you can link components in an AUTOSAR architecture model to requirements. By linking model elements that implement requirements to the associated requirements, you can track implementation of the requirements. If a requirement or an implementation changes, you can make adjustments to keep them in sync.
To link a component to a requirement:
Open an architecture model. For example,
In the Apps tab, click Requirements Manager. In the model window, the Requirements tab opens, with the Requirements Browser docked at the bottom.
Create or open a requirements set. If you opened example model
autosar_tpc_composition, you can use the example requirements file
In the Requirements Browser, open the requirements file. The requirements set contains requirements for four components in the model.
To link a requirement to an AUTOSAR component, drag the requirement from the Requirements Browser to the component block. For example, drag requirement 4 to the
Actuator component block.
For more information, see Link Blocks and Requirements (Requirements Toolbox) and Author Requirements in MATLAB or Simulink (Requirements Toolbox).
- Define AUTOSAR Component Behavior by Creating or Linking Models
- Create Profiles Stereotypes and Views for AUTOSAR Architecture Analysis
- Author AUTOSAR Classic Compositions and Components in Architecture Model
- Author Requirements in MATLAB or Simulink (Requirements Toolbox)
- Link Blocks and Requirements (Requirements Toolbox)