Data Exchange and Mapping with C++ Applications
Interact with MATLAB data from C++ applications
Create MATLAB Data Types
- Create Structure Arrays from C++
Create structure arrays in C++ and pass to MATLAB® or get structure arrays defined in MATLAB.
- Create Cell Arrays from C++
Create heterogeneous arrays in C++ to use as MATLAB cell arrays.
- Pass Enumerations to MATLAB from C++
Pass members of a MATLAB enumeration class to MATLAB from C++.
- Pass Sparse Arrays to MATLAB from C++
Pass arrays to MATLAB as MATLAB sparse arrays.
Strongly Typed Interface
- What Is Strongly Typed Interface for C++?
The C++ MATLAB Data API interface supports strongly typed MATLAB code.
- Write MATLAB Code for Strongly Typed Interface
Specify data type requirements in MATLAB code.
- Create C++ Header File from Strongly Typed MATLAB Function
Integrate a MATLAB Data API C++ header file from a strongly typed MATLAB function with C++ application code that calls MATLAB.
- Data Type Mappings Between C++ and Strongly Typed MATLAB Code
Refer to data type mappings between C++ and MATLAB when using strongly typed MATLAB code.
The MATLAB Engine API for C++ defines specific exception classes for MATLAB.