EVEN ITS AN OLD POST, SOMEONE ELSE MAYBE COMES HERE LOOKING FOR A HELP... HERE IT IS:
DESCRIPTION OF THE CODE AVAILABLE IN GITHUB LINK ABOVE:
1) you can choose node number (nodeNo parameter)
2) you can choose node signal range (range parameter - Its a 1x1 Kilometer area, algo range in meters)
3) once network nodes position randomly formed and all nodes neighbors by radius (range) criteria...
3.1) Shorthestpath nodes discovered between node 1 (sender) and node 2 (receiver) start energy consumption due routing (forward) task...
3.2) As soon 1 node dies, current route becames "useless"
3.3) New shortest path is discovered... (restart 3.1 till no more routes available)
4) I assume that every energy consumption loop is 1 packet transmittion
5) At the end, it "reports":
5.1) All routes discovery events from the begging till the end of network (no more routes)
5.2) hop count of each route iteration
5.3) Nodes involved (In the same order they are met in route)
5.4) Hypothetical packets transmitted
5.5) Dead node number (ID) every iteration
6) It also plots the original WSN
7) ALso plot every routing loop result and report
8) Mark all nodes involved ini each route event
9) Mark all dead nodes
10) Write reports to an external file into same folder the main.m file is
I hope it helps some one....