This support package is currently unable to download third-party software for MATLAB R2017a and earlier versions. For details and workaround, see this Bug Report.
MATLAB R2017b and later versions are unaffected.
Communications System Toolbox™ Support Package for USRP® Embedded Series Radio enables you to use MATLAB® and Simulink® to prototype, verify, and test practical wireless systems. Using this support package with a USRP® E310 SDR, you can work with live RF signals using dual (2x2) transmit and receive streams. You can also implement custom hardware designs for your SDR applications using HDL Coder™ or Embedded Coder®. This enables you to test your design under real-world conditions and rapidly prototype designs for mobile and embedded applications.
This support package is functional for R2016b and beyond.
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Signal Processing >
- Wireless Communications > Communications Toolbox >
- Code Generation > HDL Coder > HDL Coder Supported Hardware >
- FPGA, ASIC, and SoC Development > HDL Coder > HDL Coder Supported Hardware >
- Wireless Communications > Communications Toolbox > Supported Hardware – Software-Defined Radio >
- Code Generation > Embedded Coder > Deployment, Integration, and Supported Hardware > Embedded Coder Supported Hardware >
- FPGA, ASIC, and SoC Development >
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!