YOKOGAWA GM10 communication interface
Updated Wed, 26 Sep 2018 19:50:32 +0000
gm10 can be used to communicate with the YOKOGAWA GM10 DAQ. For a list of properties and methods, type help gm10 at the MATLAB prompt after copying all the files in the gm10.zip file to a suitable location on your PC.
The following files are part of the package:
- gm10.m : gm10 class m-file
- gm10_examples.m : m-script containing two application examples
- tcpclient2.m : TCP/IP client class used by gm10.m
- pnet.m : TCP/IP communication class created by Peter Rydesäter
- pnet.c : Code by Peter Rydesäter with minor modifications for bug fixes
Please follow the steps below to use GM10
1. Download and install MinGW-w64 C/C++ Compiler from the File Exchange (I used it with MATLAB 2017b)
2. Compile the C file with the command line "mex -O pnet.c ws2_32.lib -DWIN32" at the MATLAB prompt
3. Place the compiled MEX file pnet.mexw64 along with pnet.m and tcpclient2.m in a directory such as C:\Program Files\TCP2
4. Add the directory to the MATLAB path
Eduardo Nigro (2023). YOKOGAWA GM10 communication interface (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/68933-yokogawa-gm10-communication-interface), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Inspired by: MATLAB Support for MinGW-w64 C/C++ Compiler, TCP/UDP/IP Toolbox 2.0.6
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.