Usage: Download the tool and follow the usage instructions
- Add the utils to the path.
- From the Simulink model context-menu, select "Port Organiser" to launch the GUI.
- Alternatively, call the function subsystemPortOrganiser to launch the GUI. Refer the function Syntax below.
- If the context menu didn't have "Port Organiser", then Simulink might have to be refreshed. Type >>sl_refresh_customizations, in the MATLAB command window and then try using the model context menu.
- The list boxes which has the inport and outport names are reorderable ones.
- Arrange the port names as per the required order and then use "Apply" button to make the changes in the model. It also rewires the port connections smartly.
- "Reset" button will help to reset the port names in the listboxes to the inital state of the GUI.
Courtesy: Reorderable Listbox
Developed by: Sysenso Systems, https://sysenso.com/
1.0 - Initial Version.
Sysenso Systems (2021). Simulink Subsystem Port Organiser (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/74895-simulink-subsystem-port-organiser), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Inspired by: Reorderable Listbox
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!