Data Analytics with MATLAB
Using Data Analytics to turn large volumes of complex data into actionable information can help you improve engineering design and decision-making processes. However, developing effective analytics and integrating them into business systems can be challenging. In this webinar you will learn approaches and techniques available in MATLAB to tackle these challenges.
- Accessing, exploring, and analyzing data stored in files, the web, and data warehouses
- Techniques for cleaning, exploring, visualizing, and combining complex multivariate data sets
- Prototyping, testing, and refining predictive models using machine learning methods
- Integrating and running analytics within enterprise business systems and interactive web applications
Who Should Attend:
- Engineers, analysts, and data scientists interested in developing analytics
- Managers interested in using data analytics to improve design and design-making
- IT managers and systems engineers interested in integrating analytics into business systems
Recorded: 28 Jun 2018
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.