Use 5G Toolbox™ System objects to model multi-input multi-output (MIMO) channels such as fading channels with different delay profiles and high-speed train (HST) propagation channels. The featured examples on this page show various link-level block error rate (BLER) simulations with TDL and CDL channel models.
|Get path filter impulse response for link-level MIMO channel|
|Characteristic information of link-level MIMO channel|
|Visualize and explore CDL channel model characteristics|
|Reverse link direction in CDL channel model|
|Reverse link direction in TDL channel model|
|Path loss configuration parameters|
|Path loss and shadow fading between BS and UE|
- Model 5G NR Communication Links
Learn how to model 5G NR communication links.
- Transmission Over MIMO Channel Model with Delay Profile TDL
Display the waveform spectrum received through a TDL MIMO channel.
- SNR Definition Used in Link Simulations
Learn how 5G Toolbox defines the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) in link simulations that use AWGN.
- Plot Path Gains for TDL-E Delay Profile with SISO
Plot the path gains of a TDL single-input single-output (SISO) channel.
- Reconstruct Channel Impulse Response Using CDL Channel Path Filters
Reconstruct the channel impulse response and estimate timing offset using path filters of a CDL channel model.
- Visualize CDL Channel Model Characteristics
Visualize CDL channel characteristics and explore channel information about the antenna element, element pattern, and cluster paths.