Apply deep learning to automated driving applications by using Deep Learning Toolbox™ together with Automated Driving Toolbox™.
|Ground Truth Labeler||Label ground truth data for automated driving applications|
- Train a Deep Learning Vehicle Detector
This example shows how to train a vision-based vehicle detector using deep learning.
- Create Occupancy Grid Using Monocular Camera and Semantic Segmentation
This example shows how to estimate free space around a vehicle and create an occupancy grid using semantic segmentation and deep learning.
- Automate Ground Truth Labeling for Semantic Segmentation (Automated Driving Toolbox)
Use a pretrained semantic segmentation algorithm to segment an image, and use this algorithm to automate ground truth labeling.
- Train Deep Learning Semantic Segmentation Network Using 3-D Simulation Data
This example shows how to use 3-D simulation data to train a semantic segmentation network and fine-tune it to real-world data using generative adversarial networks (GANs).
- Track Multiple Vehicles Using a Camera (Automated Driving Toolbox)
Detect and track multiple vehicles with a monocular camera mounted in a vehicle.