Fixed-Point Code Generation in MATLAB
To generate code, you must have the MATLAB Coder product. For information on code generation, see the MATLAB Coder documentation.
- Ways to Generate Code
Discusses using Fixed-Point Designer™ software with code generation.
- Workflow for Fixed-Point Code Acceleration and Generation
Describes the steps required for preparing MATLAB code and converting it to a MEX function.
- Functions Supported for Code Acceleration or C Code Generation
Lists the Fixed-Point Designer features supported by code generation from MATLAB.
- Code Generation with MATLAB Coder
Introduces you to the MATLAB Coder product.
- Code Generation for Constants in Structures and Arrays
Sometimes the code generator does not recognize constant structure fields or array elements.
- Code Generation with MATLAB Function Block
Introduces you to the MATLAB Function block.
- Generate Fixed-Point FIR Code Using MATLAB Function Block
Create and generate code for a fixed-point, low-pass, direct form FIR filter.
- Avoid Multiword Operations in Generated Code
This example shows how to avoid multiword operations in generated code by using the
accumposfunction instead of simple addition in your MATLAB algorithm.
- Find Potential Data Type Issues in Generated Code
Highlight potential data type issues in report.
If your C compiler reports a run-time stack overflow, set the value of the maximum stack usage parameter to be less than the available stack size.
Describes techniques which can be used to make generated code more efficient.
Data types supported for simulation and code generation.