|Declare function as extrinsic and execute it in MATLAB|
|Prevent code generator from creating function specializations for constant-size expressions (Since R2019b)|
|Prevent use of constant value of expression for function specializations|
|Validate that value is a compile-time constant (Since R2023b)|
|Apply element-wise binary operations without implicit expansion (Since R2021b)|
|Disable implicit expansion within the specified function in the generated code (Since R2021b)|
|Read data files at run time in generated code (Since R2023a)|
|Create data files that the generated code reads at run time (Since R2023a)|
- Compilation Directive %#codegen
Indicate that a MATLAB® function is intended for code generation.
- Generate Code With Implicit Expansion Enabled
The code generator introduces modifications in the generated code to accomplish implicit expansion.
- Optimize Implicit Expansion in Generated Code
Implicit expansion in the generated code is enabled by default.
- Code Generation for Variable Length Argument Lists
Generate code for
- Generate Code for arguments Block That Validates Input and Output Arguments
Generate code for MATLAB code that constrains class, size, and other aspects of function input and output values.
- Code Generation for Recursive Functions
Use recursive functions in MATLAB code that is intended for code generation.
- Force Code Generator to Use Run-Time Recursion
Rewrite your MATLAB code so that the code generator uses run-time recursion instead of compile-time recursion.
- Code Generation for Anonymous Functions
Use anonymous functions in MATLAB code intended for code generation.
- Code Generation for Nested Functions
Use nested functions in MATLAB code intended for code generation.
- Resolution of Function Calls for Code Generation
The code generator uses precedence rules to resolve function calls.
- Resolution of File Types on Code Generation Path
The code generator uses precedence rules to resolve file types.
- Use MATLAB Engine to Execute a Function Call in Generated Code
If a function is not supported for code generation, declare it as extrinsic to execute in MATLAB.
Force loop unrolling when the code generator cannot
determine the value of the index into
Reduce the occurrence of duplicate functions in the generated code.
Troubleshoot output variable assignment for run-time recursion.
Troubleshoot compile-time recursion limit error.
Troubleshoot size mismatch errors that occur during code generation.