Build flow charts by combining connective junctions and transitions without using any states. To create modular and reusable logic, encapsulate flow charts in graphical functions. Through the Pattern Wizard, generate patterns that comply with guidelines from the MathWorks Advisory Board (MAB).
|Set preferences for Stateflow charts
- Reuse Logic Patterns by Defining Graphical Functions
Create and execute flow charts in a Stateflow® chart.
- Create Flow Charts in Stateflow
Express combinatorial logic in graphical form.
- Combine Transitions and Junctions to Create Branching Paths
Create decision points in transition paths.
- Create Flow Charts by Using Pattern Wizard
Use the Pattern Wizard to produce MAB-compliant flow charts.
- Convert MATLAB Code into Stateflow Flow Charts
Produce flow charts from your MATLAB® code.
- Export Stateflow Functions for Reuse
Extend the scope of your functions to other blocks in a Simulink® model.
- Reuse Functions by Using Atomic Boxes
Encapsulate reusable functions in a separate namespace.
- Enhance Readability of Code for Flow Charts (Embedded Coder)