I'm trying to use IPC with TI C2000 Delfino F28379D Launch pad, following the example in documentation.
WORKING_00_c2837xd_ipc_cpu2_ORIGINAL on CPU 1 in Build mode
WORKING_00_c2837xd_ipc_cpu2_ORIGINAL on CPU2 in External mode
withou any problem receiving (scalar and vector) in the correct way on CPU2.
2) Then I "swapped" some blocks from the two model in order to have some data flowing from CPU2 to 1, so I kept
- Channel 0 and 1 sending scalar data to CPU2
- Channel 3 sending vector data to CPU2
- Channel 2 sends vector from CPU2 to CPU1
- Channel 4 sends scalar from CPU2 to CPU1
I test running (sending data from CPU1 to CPU2 and viceversa but looking results on CPU2)
NOTWORKING_00_c2837xd_ipc_cpu1_PartialSWAP on CPU 1 in Build mode
NOTWORKING_00_c2837xd_ipc_cpu2_PartialSWAP on CPU2 in External mode
and I get correct values on CPU2 (changing values even it seem to have some repetition pattern).
3) unfortunately If I run (sending data from CPU1 to CPU2 and viceversa but looking results on CPU1)
NOTWORKING_00_c2837xd_ipc_cpu2_PartialSWAP on CPU2 in Build mode
NOTWORKING_00_c2837xd_ipc_cpu1_PartialSWAP on CPU 1 in External mode
Scalar are receved on CPU1 correctly
BUT vector data receved on Channel 2 are strange non-sense number!
4) if I change vector sent on channel 2 (CPU2) to a scalar, I receive CORRECT data on CPU1.
I replicated the problem in similar model, I can't succed in having vector to and from different CPUs. Where I'm wrong?
Any Suggestion is welcome