Problem 2502. Filter British English into American English

Given a sentence written with British spelling, return the sentence with the offending word(s) replaced with the American spelling.

This basic spelling filter should focus on "or" vs "our," "re" vs "er," and "ce" vs "se" word endings, though there are several other pedantic differences:

Solution Stats

50.0% Correct | 50.0% Incorrect
Last Solution submitted on Dec 10, 2018

Problem Comments