What Is 3-Phase Power?, Part 6: Introduction to Power Inverters
From the series: What Is 3-Phase Power?
In 3-phase electrical power systems, the AC system is commonly connected to a DC system. The process of converting DC to AC is known as inversion.
You will learn:
- The operating principle of a single controllable power electronic switch
- How an H-bridge inverter converts a DC voltage to an AC voltage
- The value of null vectors in a switching sequence and what switching sequences should be avoided
- Why pulse-width modulation (PWM) is used to control an inverter
- How a 3-phase inverter converts DC to 3-phase AC
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.