Create multilevel state complexity
Manage multilevel operating modes by using hierarchy. Navigate to any level within your chart through supertransitions. Simplify complex chart designs into organized units by using subcharts and boxes.
- Use State Hierarchy to Design Multilevel State Complexity
Design multilevel state complexity.
- Move Between Levels of Hierarchy by Using Supertransitions
Connect transitions between different levels in a chart.
- Create Entry and Exit Connections Across State Boundaries
Improve componentization by isolating the transition logic for entering and exiting states.
- Encapsulate Modal Logic by Using Subcharts
Use subcharts to create a hierarchy of charts within charts.
- Group Chart Objects by Using Boxes
Create boxes for grouping objects in your charts.
- How Stateflow Objects Interact During Execution
Combine graphical and nongraphical objects to simulate reactive systems.