Manage multilevel operating modes by using hierarchy. Navigate to any level within your chart through supertransitions. Simplify complex chart designs into organized units by using subcharts and boxes.
- Use State Hierarchy to Design Multilevel State Complexity
Design multilevel state complexity.
- Move Between Levels of Hierarchy by Using Supertransitions
Connect transitions between different levels in a chart.
- Create Entry and Exit Connections Across State Boundaries
Improve componentization by isolating the transition logic for entering and exiting states.
- Encapsulate Modal Logic by Using Subcharts
Use subcharts to create a hierarchy of charts within charts.
- Group Chart Objects by Using Boxes
Create boxes for grouping objects in your charts.
- How Stateflow Objects Interact During Execution
Combine graphical and nongraphical objects to simulate reactive systems.