The competing demands of functional innovation, aggressive schedules, and product quality have significantly strained traditional FPGA, ASIC, and SoC development workflows.
This talk shows how you can use Model-Based Design with MATLAB® and Simulink® for algorithm- and system-level design and verification, including how to:
- Verify the functionality of algorithms in the system context
- Refine algorithms with data types and architectures suitable for FPGA, ASIC, and SoC implementation
- Prototype and debug models running live on hardware connected to MATLAB or Simulink
- Generate and re-generate verified design and verification models for the hardware engineering team
- Keep the workflow connected to speed verification closure and meet functional safety requirements