Model various sensors, including: IMU (accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer), GPS receivers, altimeters, radar, lidar, sonar, and IR. You can mimic environmental, channel, and sensor configurations by modifying parameters of the sensor models. For active sensors, you can also model the corresponding emitters and channels as separate objects.
- Introduction to Statistical Radar Models for Object Tracking
In a tracking system, sensors are used to generate measurements or detections from targets in an environment.
- Simulate Radar Detections
Simulate target detections by radar sensors.
- Model IMU, GPS, and INS/GPS
Model combinations of inertial sensors and GPS.
- Introduction to Simulating IMU Measurements
This example shows how to simulate inertial measurement unit (IMU) measurements using the
- Remove Bias from Angular Velocity Measurement
This example shows how to remove gyroscope bias from an IMU using