MATLAB® Production Server™ instances evaluate MATLAB functions as requested by client applications. Configuration and management of server instances can be done using a dashboard interface or the command line.
MATLAB Production Server Dashboard is supported only on Windows® and Linux® platforms. macOS is not supported.
MATLAB Production Server instance can be installed as a Windows service using the command line.
Server instances that you create using the dashboard interface must be managed though the dashboard and not at the command line.
Server instances that you create at the command line must be managed at the command line and not through the dashboard.
Server instances that you create in the cloud must be managed using the cloud dashboard.
- Create Server Instance Using Command Line
- Configure Server Using Configuration File
- Start Server Instance Using Command Line
- Manage Licenses for MATLAB Production Server
- Enable HTTPS
- Configure Client Authentication
- Configure Server Instance as Windows Service
- Set Up and Log In to MATLAB Production Server Dashboard
- Core Management Tasks
Create and run a server that hosts deployable archives
- License Management
Install and manage server licenses
Secure a server instance
- Data Caching
Cache data between calls to a server instance
- Custom Routes and Payloads
Use web request handlers for flexible URL mapping, custom payloads, and serving static file content
Diagnose and fix problems with a server instance
- Server Management Using Dashboard
Manage server using dashboard tool
- Server Management Using Command-Line Scripts for Windows, Linux, and macOS
Command-line tools for managing a server instance